Finance Center in association with Ozg – The largest professional service platform and top private banks, offers a complete compliance care, transactions, fintech and business development advisory exclusively to NBFCs. Join us today for FREE as a RBI registered Microfinance Company / Multistate Credit Cooperative Society (MSCS) or MFI startup.
NBFC-MFI checklist for RBI License:
- Board resolution stating that: the company will be a member of all the Credit Information Companies and will be a member of at least one Self Regulatory Organization.
- The company will adhere to the regulations regarding pricing of credit, Fair Practices in lending and non-coercive method of recovery as per RBI Guidelines.
- The company has fixed internal exposure limits to avoid any undesirable concentration in specific geographical locations.
- The company is not licensed under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 / Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Road-map for achieving 85% qualifying assets.